Ohh Noes

Asslinn

So for some silly reason I have agreed into getting a stall at my son's school fair so I can sell my cupcakes, I am totally bricking it. I'm scared all the cakes will still be sat there after the four hours. The only positive I can think off atm is I can try out my new flavours, and I'm being put next to the BBQ and beer tent, so if it goes belly up I could eat myself into a coma ( although I'm still unable to eat solid food) or I could get drunk lol. So come Friday night I will be baking 200-250 cakes! Wish me luck :rofl: I'm gonna need it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks, but I can't help it. I worry, about everything. People always bang on about my cakes being lovely.... I'm sure I'll be ok (positive thinking here) I will keep you updated, weather you're interested or not :P

Well today is the day! I've have been baking and decorating all night. I have 264 cupcakes, I'm hoping they sell and I don't have to bring loads home. The only worry I have at the moment is the heat we should be getting, It could melt my buttercream lol

The flavours are:

Vanilla cake with Vanilla buttercream

Vanilla with Vanilla and honeycomb buttercream

Vanilla with Raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream

Vanilla with Cherry buttercream

Vanilla with oreo cookie in the cake with Cookies and cream buttercream

Vanilla with Lindt Lindor(in the center of the cake) and chocolate buttercream

Vanilla with strawberry and kiwi buttercream

Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream

Chocolate with Cherry buttercream

Chocolate with banana buttercream

Chocolate with pineapple buttercream

Here's a photo of them all boxed up :D

Greenwich-20130706-00214.jpg

How long did it take to sell them all?

I didn't sell them all :( there was another stall that reallllly undercut my price although their cakes were thrown on the floor half eaten. But once I reduced the price they were sold in boxes of 6-10 and people loved them none got thrown away lol. They just didn't want to spend £1

Nice one hun

Got any pics? :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't got any pictures of the set up, do have pictures of the cakes lol

These are vanilla and cherry (pink), lindt lindor and cadburys buttercream, then the vanilla, strawberry and kiwi. Which actually seem to have gone down really well with people

Greenwich-20130707-00216.jpg

This is the box left over which has chocolate and pineapple, chocolate and vanilla, vanilla and cherry, vanilla, raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream, then strawberry, kiwi, vanilla and vanilla  then the 1st row is vanilla and honeycomb.

Greenwich-20130708-00217.jpg

OMG, I don't care, noms!

oooh are those left overs free? :P :P

EDIT: you make BEAUTIFUL cakes!!  :o

They wouldn't be edible honestly. Thank you mydiamond I do try and make them pretty, doesn't always work though lol

awww you are sweet but royal mail ca be douches lol.... if you come to camp then bring some :)

I'm way to shy to be coming to camp :P sorry I'm a right friendly chatty keyboard warrior irl I suck lol

Beautiful cakes and some really great flavour combos. Have you considered maybe doing something professionally? You've certainly got the talent. X

Thank you! I actually really want to do this for a living. Have been doing some research so hopefully I can soon.