Ducklings!

The pictures say it all, lol.

Their names.

wmibk6.jpg

1581ds8.jpg

Gandalf!

2uqkcxs.jpg

f7ui8.jpg

Legolas! My favorite out of the six! He also seems to be the leader, lol.

kda4jm.jpg

dx1qxf.jpg

Legolas and Gandalf!

345093o.jpg34xmiqw.jpg

Pippin! The smallest.

17pusk.jpg

Legolas with his mouth open like usual, he's a nibbler too. Gandalf is on the right.

2w7mwlk.jpg

All together!

2nm0q5e.jpg

Strider on the left, Legolas on top, and Pippin on the right.

m97drs.jpg

Fell asleep.  :wub:

302qovk.jpg

Sophie meeting Gandalf!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwww, cute.

Goes to cupboard and looks for Plum and Hoi Sin sauce. . . Check :up:

Ah, Darn you're in Ohio.. . . Sigh :P

They are so fluffy I think I am going to die!!!!!! They are so adorable!!!!! I am not sure what I would do with ducklings but I sure wouldn't mind one

Lol, they're adorable. Kinda wish they liked me more though, legolas is the most calm and the only one that doesn't freak out when we touch him. Probably because i hold him the most. We have a perfect place to take them while they're older too.

I don'tknow if it applies to all types of ducks, but our east indian black ducks  - the little girls quack and the boys make more of a squeak and it is quite easy to distinguish early on.

I will definitely start listening harder then, I heard when their cheeping turns into quacking they're 3 weeks old. So maybe the boys will quack differently then the girls?

Omg I'm in love! I adore ducks, especially ducklings. Pipin is my fave! Could you not put diff colour tags on their legs (which you could either make bigger or will allow them to grow) so you can distinguish as they get older?

Omg I'm in love! I adore ducks, especially ducklings. Pipin is my fave! Could you not put diff colour tags on their legs (which you could either make bigger or will allow them to grow) so you can distinguish as they get older?

I didn't think of that! That'd be cheating though. If they can tell each other apart why can't i?  :P

Oh and yes Pippin is adorable! He's so tiny!

• 2 weeks later...

I just love chicken and ducks and if I could I would keep them.  I even have books on how to bring them up.  One is a chicken book on how to train your human.  I am so jealous and envious.  Maybe one day.  Sighs with envy. 

Lol, I'm more of a duck then chicken person. But there was this tiny chicken at a petting zoo that was so cute and he talked to himself while he walked. Here's some pics.

598857_459779807425901_1741023123_n.jpg

733915_459779874092561_1731702397_n.jpg