March Picture Of The Month

abit late this time , so im only giving you till friday to get your pics in so we can have a week of voting 

this months theme is EASTER so pics of your dogs enjoying the spring time, dressed up for easter , even enjoying an egg will do :)

have fun (vid of month will be up soon once i decide on a theme)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone please remember chocolate is dangerous for dogs so please have them posing with easter eggs and not consuming them :up:

i ment actual chicken eggs but oops thanks for reminding me of that 

Oh, yeah mine Lurve a chicken egg :up:

So do mine but they'd rather have the chicken :doglick: < chicken

Gary.

Ha!! Oh, thats for certain.

Shouldn't an Easter/Spring theme be more fitting for April?

Anyways, I'm torn between two pictures for a Spring theme (don't have anything from Easter...)

Either this one:

Suka_Lope_by_CanuckZD.jpg

Or this one:

4832bc05d0740a43d239ab72d0493168.jpg

I'll bet your creative enough to get a really great easter pic even though these are really good  :)

post-6386-1358602969777_thumb.jpg this is Bear admiring/pulling up my spring time plants.

post-6386-1358605320359_thumb.jpg  this is Ice, chilling out with my "bleeding heart" spring flowering plant.

Haven't got any great scenic shots, so these will  have to do.  Bear's a nightmare to get a picture of, and most of my pics of her are of her getting up to something silly.