Anyone have any nice stories about friends, family's sibes having a litter.

Guest snowdog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...please guys...agree to disagree and move on.....or i will simply contact a mod and get the thread locked.

we all have strong views on this topic, including myself, but i dont wish to be drawn into arguments on the forum.

all parties feel thier points are valid, and have made thier feelings known...job done..move on please

Guest snowdog

ditto , but i think we all need to look at how we approach a subject and not put ppl into a category because we dont agree with them,i think that is why koda snapped and i get offended at the byb being thrown about so much x x

who are you to say we cant breed our dogs? seriously and then you call us backyard breeder which is still offensive.? i no you mite be a responsible breeder by have papers and kc reg and all that but you cant start typing that were backyard breeders we have a love for the breed just like you do and if we wanted to breed our dogs and have the opportunity that you do cause you have kc then why cant we?

I just put this on the other thread, but this is why I feel I have a right to an opinion on this issue:

"When it comes to breeding however, you will have to forgive some of us for what appears to be our negative position. Let me explain where I am coming from. Every single day of every single week I get 5 or 6 'phone calls asking me if SHWA(UK) can take on another unwanted Siberian. 9 out of every 10 calls are about an unregistered dog purchased from someone who just bred dog A to bitch B with no other thought than the few quid they could make. Some of these calls are because the owners are going through genuine hardship - relationship breakup, homelessness, serious illness etc etc. The majority, however, are from people who, to be brutally honest, should never have had a Siberian in the first place. They did not research the breed, they were not interested in anything other than the "cuteness" of the puppy, they often did not live in suitable accommodation etc etc etc. They were sold their pups by moneygrubbing breeders whose interest in the pups stopped dead once the money was handed over. With advice and support, we have helped many of these owners hang on to their dogs and give them a much better standard of life. The others (more than 350) we have taken in (over 70 into our own house) and found new homes for.

This is why I personally am so opposed to the breeders of unregistered pups. Simply because I spend most of my waking hours (when I could be having more fun with my own dogs and family) cleaning up the mess made by these breeders. As a result, yes, I may come across as "negative". All I can say is - walk a mile in my shoes and you would be just as "negative", if not more so!!!"

Mick

Guest snowdog

its sad when i cannot ask for advice an a discussion on an important issue to me, because people cant handle themselves with diplomacy, so now this discussion may end because ppl wont control themselves, i did say all along pleasekeep it civilised, can we chill out now and just watch my poll lol X

its sad when i cannot ask for advice an a discussion on an important issue to me, because people cant handle themselves with diplomacy, so now this discussion may end because ppl wont control themselves, i did say all along pleasekeep it civilised, can we chill out now and just watch my poll lol X

second you there!

Guest snowdog

sarah i really am intersted to see opinions and gain advice so pleeeeeesssssee dont shut the thread, as long as everyone has a coffee or tea (start apoll) lol and behaves x

come on now..both sarah and i have asked you to stop fuelling this, and everytime i refresh...more of the same...just stop pls.. or take your arguments to a more private media.

keep up ade lol here have a vodka with me :D :ran_biggrin:

Guest snowdog

After said birth is over, god willing everything goes to plan pups are well, is it best to have neo done as apose to neeko, as ive heard its more dangerous for the girl, but has benefits in the long run, stops cancer in her womanly bits that type of thing, x