Anyone have any nice stories about friends, family's sibes having a litter.

Guest snowdog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah you know what apart from a handful of people who have been so sincerely nice and honest and helful to me, i dont want to come on here anymore and to tell me not to expect advice wellthanks a bunch for caring.

whos that aimed at??

well thats all im seeing. Yesterday and today? whats the point nobody asks you why you think like that the only thing if got for the last 2 days is just pure shit not anybody trying to change my mind and opinion on this, This is the first website i have ever been on with things to do with huskys, At first it was great everybody opened and welcomed me with up arms but hey the honeymoon pperiods ova

Guest snowdog

Yes but important things that count and lets not forget weve all got one objective here which is the caring an love of our digs you would expect help and support and a discussion not judgments and spiteful blunt comments, so yeah i would prefer not to ask any more im portant questions i hae and spent my times looking at threads that dont help me atall afetr all when i first came i was told ask any questions no matter how stupid you think they are were all here to he;lp hmmm.

ok smeagle given your view and your disgust at ppl not having ownership and taking a lifetime care over there pups that they breed, what would you rather some on responsible caring passionate and financially capable of taking on such a responsibility, or a couldnt give a crap, carealess scam the system knobs to you after the pups gone its gone attitude but hey its kc sothat alright, that the only point i will make on kc as this is not my question, and everybody is now ruining the thread i started for simple advice, so thats just great thanks.

What do you mean, what would I rather? Why must it be the lesser of two evils when I know for a fact there are many reputable breeders who are breeding dogs in a way that aligns with my ethical and moral point of view.

I will never buy an unpapered dog unless going through rescue and I will never buy from a backyard breeder

no no no no no no no, its if you had a sibe and the everything was in place kc or not!!!!!!! Would you thats you!!!!! Niot me!!!!! You!!! would you breed from her!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh please i cannot say any clearer.

But for me, the factors you have listed out are not enough. I'd want to know that my dogs had come from good healthy lines, I would want to know the dogs in their pedigree and I would ONLY breed to contribute something to the breed, which cannot be achieved by breeding unpapered dogs.

If I was in your situation, with an unpapered dog who was not proven in the show ring nor in harnesss, would I breed from her? Hell no!

If everything was in place FOR ME and to MY standard, and I had a good breed mentor, completed a course in breeding that is offered by an organisation I am a member of; if my dogs had proven they were great examples of the breed; if I had shown them and/or worked them in some form; if I knew what I was doing and actually wanted to breed - then yes, maybe I would breed my dog. But it's quite clear that we both have different ideas on when you should and shouldn't breed so whether or not I'd ever breed my dogs is not relevant to you.

who said she cant comment? i didnt i said why bother she's never gonna like me anyways

Erm - sorry but you posted .....

Smeagle your never gonna like me any ways are you so why comment??

you asked her why she commented so I answered you.

Guys i've had enough of this it's petty and pathetic the way that the answers are coming across we're all adults here show some respect to one another.

Snowdog - a thread will wander off topic slightly so you can't have it SOLELY for one discussion it's just the way that forums work really, you've got your poll on and have already said that you've made your mind up. The question of breeding also relates to papers - it's just the way it works - having a pedigree and a breed of this nature - these questions and discussions will always come up.

Don't take it to heart that the topic is fluctuating, it's nothing against you and just shows how passionate everyone is here :)

Guest snowdog

what one?? When they get this long i start getting lost lol

this is the problem i am asking things, people get bored don bother reading it and then things get twisted.

well thats all im seeing. Yesterday and today? whats the point nobody asks you why you think like that the only thing if got for the last 2 days is just pure shit not anybody trying to change my mind and opinion on this, This is the first website i have ever been on with things to do with huskys, At first it was great everybody opened and welcomed me with up arms but hey the honeymoon pperiods ova

well breeding is a touchy subject on EVERY dog forum, i found that one out

Yes but important things that count and lets not forget weve all got one objective here which is the caring an love of our digs you would expect help and support and a discussion not judgments and spiteful blunt comments, so yeah i would prefer not to ask any more im portant questions i hae and spent my times looking at threads that dont help me atall afetr all when i first came i was told ask any questions no matter how stupid you think they are were all here to he;lp hmmm.

It's pretty obvious to me that from the replies you've had - people DO care and ARE trying to help. If you've got a different opinion of this then i'm sorry but if people didn't care they wouldn't have replied in the first place.

You can ask any questions but if you ask a controversial question such as what you did then you have to be prepared for the comments that you will get.

i did say when they are ready they will be tested and if not then i wouldnt go ahead, yawn.

Ok, can you tell me if you will do anything else I outlined in my post? Become a member of your local Husky Club, meet and talk to breeders, work your dogs in harness and learn about the breed standard? Get someone knowledgeable in the breed to assess your dogs for you?

I'm not asking this to hammer you, I'm asking because I think that doing the above would help you if you do breed your dogs. Many owners can't tell if their dogs have good conformation, or if they meet the breed standard well, which can impact on the health of the dogs they breed. Getting involved in the breed and meeting other breeders can give you a great resource when it comes to knowing more about the breed and breeding the breed. It can also give you the opportunity to meet and interact with dogs who come from the same or similar lines to your dogs, which can be invaluable for a breeder.

this is the problem i am asking things, people get bored don bother reading it and then things get twisted.

lol its not that i get bored, but i cant work out how to quote 2 posts at once (sarah help!!) so i quote one, reply then lose where i was because theres been another 5 posts in that time lol

lol its not that i get bored, but i cant work out how to quote 2 posts at once (sarah help!!) so i quote one, reply then lose where i was because theres been another 5 posts in that time lol

to multi quote - click the button that has the + with the speech marks on ;)

Guest snowdog

what do you mean, what would i rather? Why must it be the lesser of two evils when i know for a fact there are many reputable breeders who are breeding dogs in a way that aligns with my ethical and moral point of view.

I will never buy an unpapered dog unless going through rescue and i will never buy from a backyard breeder

but for me, the factors you have listed out are not enough. I'd want to know that my dogs had come from good healthy lines, i would want to know the dogs in their pedigree and i would only breed to contribute something to the breed, which cannot be achieved by breeding unpapered dogs.

If i was in your situation, with an unpapered dog who was not proven in the show ring nor in harnesss, would i breed from her? Hell no!

If everything was in place for me and to my standard, and i had a good breed mentor, completed a course in breeding that is offered by an organisation i am a member of; if my dogs had proven they were great examples of the breed; if i had shown them and/or worked them in some form; if i knew what i was doing and actually wanted to breed - then yes, maybe i would breed my dog. But it's quite clear that we both have different ideas on when you should and shouldn't breed so whether or not i'd ever breed my dogs is not relevant to you.

simply i am asking would you risk your sibe having a litter, this is relevant to all owners.

Guest snowdog

Look i do not want to argue with anyone and i certainly dont wish for this thread to get personal, but i think my question is quite clear, would you or would you not let your sibe have a litter, (its a risk) and i want to know how many would go ahead, i dontwant to know about kc or not, it is a question which i though most would understand, can ppl please tell me have i headed it wrong is it me or what!

Quick someone throw the toys back into the cot...

Im not coming on here again im not posting anymore cancel my account Grow up ffs do you know what you sound like from an outsiders point if view!!!!!!!

how about you go take ya face for shit mate! who the fuck are you! see what i mean this web site is so fucked up when you have nobheads like this prick on it?

I will add one thing, every dog deserves a home and a better life! so if a back street breeder sold me a pup at least i know it would have a decent loving home for the rest of its life! even if it turned out to be a short one compared to other breeders, at the end of the day this site is all about huskies and our love for them not whats best for us, like children they dont ask to be bought into this world but all deserve TLC no matter what.......

thing is tho its more complicated than that, a lot of us on here wouldnt breed them because they're unreg, but would if they were and they felt they were good enough. do its a lot more than would you or wouldnt you

Guest snowdog

ok, can you tell me if you will do anything else i outlined in my post? Become a member of your local husky club, meet and talk to breeders, work your dogs in harness and learn about the breed standard? Get someone knowledgeable in the breed to assess your dogs for you?

I'm not asking this to hammer you, i'm asking because i think that doing the above would help you if you do breed your dogs. Many owners can't tell if their dogs have good conformation, or if they meet the breed standard well, which can impact on the health of the dogs they breed. Getting involved in the breed and meeting other breeders can give you a great resource when it comes to knowing more about the breed and breeding the breed. It can also give you the opportunity to meet and interact with dogs who come from the same or similar lines to your dogs, which can be invaluable for a breeder.

i appreciate the question and yes i would and will if this is available to an (hate to bring this up) unpapered dog if it is then i would have to say i would snatch their hand off at the opportunity.

Guest snowdog

Sarah im not used toforums to do with huskys, and didnt realise how it works so you will have to excuse me if i find it difficult to deal with, idont mind opinions i work with it everyday, part from when im off work, but theresopinions then there is nasty names for people who breed outside of the gene pool! , i will expect this from now on.