ANNOUNCE - We are the biggest!!!

Marc

We are the biggest!!!

Well I thought I would post this thread to give you all some good news.

As you know I do most of the design and web related technical stuff on here, and as one of my tasks I have a good look around at our competition, google rankings etc etc....

SO, YOU CAN ALL BE PROUD OF OUR FORUM AS OF TODAY!!!!

Once I click the post button on this thread, as far as I know from the forums I have looked at, with 3800+ topics and well over 50,000 posts we now have more content than any other Husky Forum on the internet. We are also by far the most active

Thankyou to everyone who ever posts on here. Its the members who make us what we are today. We have hit this milestone and yet still have just over half of the member base of some of the others, therefore this is quite an achievement.

:party:

Hey I only do the tech stuff ..... To be honest if the size of the forum as in content and members wants thanking, I dont think anyone would disagree that the main contributors almost since the start have been Sarah And Amy (Siberian Wolf).

Top posters in last 30 days:

Sarah 1,244

2 siberian_wolf 713

3 linda harris 538

4 Zebedee 385

5 Ice and Cripton 373

6 bingnblaze 315

7 mbb23 294

8 Diefunbaker,... 263

9 siberianandy 210

10 Lucy 19

Top thread starters in last 30 days:

1 Sarah 74

2 siberian_wolf 30

3 Sibe77 25

4 Smithy 23

5 Laska 18

6 Marc 18

7 Damrod 15

8 bingnblaze 14

9 Ice and Cripton 13

10 davidjk 12

And of the current members, our top posters are:

1 Sarah 9,610

2 siberian_wolf 7,410

3 bingnblaze 4,094

4 Dunc 2,173

5 siberianandy 1,781

6 laura_3173 1,457

7 Austinville 1,420

8 Marc 1,374

9 Sqwidge 1,252

10 Diefunbaker 1,207

And topic/Thread Starters:-

1 Sarah 870

2 siberian_wolf 294

3 Dunc 208

4 Marc 198

5 bingnblaze 172

6 siberianandy 112

7 Smithy 90

8 Diefunbaker 78

9 stokie 71

10 Lucy 67

Hey I only do the tech stuff ..... To be honest if the size of the forum as in content and members wants thanking, I dont think anyone would disagree that the main contributors almost since the start have been Sarah And Amy (Siberian Wolf).

I agree, Sarah never shuts up, always cracking jokes and giving us worldy news and Amy...well Amy is just the best, organising comps and meet ups. Thanks Marc, im apart of one other sibe site and havent been on there in yonks, so you must be doing somethign right,,,,hard to believe YES! LOL

Sarah 1,244

2 siberian_wolf 713

3 linda harris 538

4 Zebedee 385

5 Ice and Cripton 373

6 bingnblaze 315

7 mbb23 294

8 Diefunbaker,... 263

9 siberianandy 210

10 Lucy 19

1 Sarah 74

2 siberian_wolf 30

3 Sibe77 25

4 Smithy 23

5 Laska 18

6 Marc 18

7 Damrod 15

8 bingnblaze 14

9 Ice and Cripton 13

10 davidjk 12

WVOOOOP Im in there!!!! What can i say...i do my best......:rolleyes:

Sarah 1,244

2 siberian_wolf 713

3 linda harris 538

4 Zebedee 385

5 Ice and Cripton 373

6 bingnblaze 315

7 mbb23 294

8 Diefunbaker,... 263

9 siberianandy 210

10 Lucy 19

1 Sarah 74

2 siberian_wolf 30

3 Sibe77 25

4 Smithy 23

5 Laska 18

6 Marc 18

7 Damrod 15

8 bingnblaze 14

9 Ice and Cripton 13

10 davidjk 12

WOOHOO Im in there aswel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laola:

Well done to all the peeps that work hard to keep this site going - Sarah, Marc, Amy & all the Husky owner members!!!! A big clap for you guys :clap: :151:

yayy!!! I was wondering how we were doing in the standings the other day and if we were up there!! So glad to see we're the best!

And Sarah...your posts in the last 30 days are almost as much as my total posts...that's just sad (on my part!)

And Sarah...your posts in the last 30 days are almost as much as my total posts...that's just sad (on my part!)

LOL I think it's more sad on my part that i've done sooo many LOL

We gain more members by the amount of content and activity on the forum......the more threads go up, the more people post and the more activity is generated soooooo come on peeps don't be afraid to post new threads !!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:laola: :laola::laola: :laola:

woooohoooo!!!!!!

Now we have more reason to celebrate in october ;)

A very BIG thanksyou to everyone here for all your contributions to the forum and please dont slow down, keep them all coming!!!

A BIG thankyou to Marc for all of his constant hard work and making husky-owners a reality

A BIG thankyou also to Sarah for coming up with the idea of a husky forum specially for owners who love sibes just as much as she does ;)

for those of you who weren't here in the earlier days of the forum, we used to have 2 different mods - Laura and Richard, who helped with promoting the site, so even though they're no longer on here, I'd still like to say a big thank you for all their time they put in as well :)

• 3 weeks later...