A poorly little girl's wish in the news today

Mollys_mum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I stopped crying, I have just spoken to the Hospice where this young lady is being cared for and left my details.

They have had quite a few calls about this and will get back to me in a day or two.

That's fantastic! I knew someone on here would help somehow.

After I stopped crying, I have just spoken to the Hospice where this young lady is being cared for and left my details.

They have had quite a few calls about this and will get back to me in a day or two.

I'm at a bit too much of a distance...but i'd travel if it came to it! I've a 1 year old, soft as muck big lad and 4 month old pretty as a picture little girl. If meeting a big. Bunch of fluffy huskies will cheer her up i'd sure as hell bring mine. Keep us updated...if theres anything we need to do to help let us know!

I've just has a call back from one of the Nurses at the Hospice,

Katy isn't really up to having a sleigh ride unfortunately but her parents asked if I would take Storm up tomorrow afternoon to visit.

I think I best take some spare tissues

Thats great news, some husky hugs are bound to cheer her up. Rescue remedy is good for helping to keep the emotions in check at difficult times.( wellit works for me as I get way too emotional at times like these.

Katy isn't really up to having a sleigh ride unfortunately but her parents asked if I would take Storm up tomorrow afternoon to visit.

such an amazing thing for you to do :) she is going to be so happy

Bless you Nick! you're due for some good karma coming your way for this one! :heartbeat:

If Buck my first husky was still with us I would have taken him. When my mother was in hospital we where given permission to take him into the hospital after that we took him a number of times and because it seemed good for other others he became a regular visitor. Lots of hospitals now allow dogs to visit especially Stroke wards and childrens wards.

Thats wonderful. I'm sure storm...and your good self of course...will make us all proud.