A poorly little girl's wish in the news today

Mollys_mum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just has a call back from one of the Nurses at the Hospice,

Katy isn't really up to having a sleigh ride unfortunately but her parents asked if I would take Storm up tomorrow afternoon to visit.

I think I best take some spare tissues

Bless you for caring enough to respond. Poor kid. Hope when she sees your Husky, it brings a smile to her. Let us know how it goes. Let her know that Huskies around the World are sending Husky Hugs her way.

Does anyone in the North West have a H-O Badge or Sticker I can take up there tomorrow to give to Katy.

Maybe we could meet somewhere en-route so I could get it.

I'm not on your route but I could post mine directly to the hospice if that would help. It is a badge I have.

Katy isn't really up to having a sleigh ride unfortunately but her parents asked if I would take Storm up tomorrow afternoon to visit.

:cheerleader:Wow Nick! You're going to make Katy one happy little girl! :goodjob:

Well done everyone nothing like the love of huskies to pull together in sad times :) Make sure she know there's hundreds of huskies around the world giving her hugs and woos of encouragement! It would be fun to make a collage type poster of all our huskies for her to post up in her room don't you think? Like an oversized sympathy card of sorts :D

Well done everyone nothing like the love of huskies to pull together in sad times :) Make sure she know there's hundreds of huskies around the world giving her hugs and woos of encouragement! It would be fun to make a collage type poster of all our huskies for her to post up in her room don't you think? Like an oversized sympathy card of sorts :D

IIII think this is a good idea :P

good idea!

Snapfish create collage posters 15 x 10 for 3.99 up to 40x30 for 19.99 and you can use easyfundraising to donate to charity too :D

That's fantastic!! You've got me in tears!

She'll never forget the day a real live husky came to visit her!!

I love this idea!! Obviously not possible ready for tomorrow but if we can get something sent on to her you have my permission to use my avatar xxx

Hmm you can get 30pics on a 20x30 poster and 15 on a canvas . . . which one would be better you think?

The poster I could fit more pics on at work and it costs me less too so thats a plus I can do canvas through work as well but I think the poster would be better Im going to make a seprate post so everyone can post the pic they want on it