A poorly little girl's wish in the news today

Mollys_mum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to make sure that if Katy's page goes ahead the word terminal isn't used. If I've red the article right they haven't told her, it would be awful if it was seen by mistake! Xxx

Your right it says they haven't told her so if it is a go ahead I think this thread should be removed or hidden so she does not see it and we'll have to triple check before we post :)

Your right it says they haven't told her so if it is a go ahead I think this thread should be removed or hidden so she does not see it and we'll have to triple check before we post :)

They migh have told her tho if she has "wishes" not sure tho but better safe then sorry she could come across it somwhere else tho

We need to make sure that if Katy's page goes ahead the word terminal isn't used. If I've red the article right they haven't told her, it would be awful if it was seen by mistake! Xxx

Katy's Mum was on local TV News this evening and she did say that she wasn't aware of the seriousness of her condition.

i agree but my idea was more just saying a personal Hello to Katy and then explaining what each of our dogs are like.what we do with them and pics etc. wasn't thinking in anyway of saying . things about her illness or even sorry to hear about you or anything like that.. maybe Admin can screen all posts 1st before allowing them.... i think for the post we would all have to forget her situation and just be ... well just be us talking about our dogs but to Katy !!

I just thought of something. What do you think of a Photobook? If there is no room on the wall for a poster maybe a photobook would be better? She can flip throught it whenever she wants ?

and if we do that we could do a couple pics of the dogs each depending on how many pages and such

and if we do that we could do a couple pics of the dogs each depending on how many pages and such

Its got 20 pages theres a single sided one and a double sided one. The single sided one I can do right away the double sided I have to wait a couple weeks to get delivered to me. I guess this will all be comming out of my own pocket becasue I dont have any pal pal for any sort of donation but thats ok :P

i agree but my idea was more just saying a personal Hello to Katy and then explaining what each of our dogs are like.what we do with them and pics etc. wasn't thinking in anyway of saying . things about her illness or even sorry to hear about you or anything like that.. maybe Admin can screen all posts 1st before allowing them.... i think for the post we would all have to forget her situation and just be ... well just be us talking about our dogs but to Katy !!

No ofcourse I realise you didn't mean that we would discuss her condition, I just think we need to be extra careful because she isn't aware. I doubt her parents would let her have unlimited access to the internet but maybe it would be best to either rename these threads (if possible?!) Or remove them, just incase. Really sorry if I upset you Richard x

this is why I want Diesel assessed as a Pet Therapy dog - he is such a character & perfect for sitting (or lying) there getting petted!! He'd be in bed with her for hours if he could getting & giving hugs!

What a fantastic thing to do, Nick, I have stickers & a badge too if you can't get to meet with Liz

Its got 20 pages theres a single sided one and a double sided one. The single sided one I can do right away the double sided I have to wait a couple weeks to get delivered to me. I guess this will all be comming out of my own pocket becasue I dont have any pal pal for any sort of donation but thats ok :P

ill send my love and heartfelt thanks..:up:

No ofcourse I realise you didn't mean that we would discuss her condition, I just think we need to be extra careful because she isn't aware. I doubt her parents would let her have unlimited access to the internet but maybe it would be best to either rename these threads (if possible?!) Or remove them, just incase. Really sorry if I upset you Richard x

I say rename mine :P at lease cuz Ill still need access to the pics

:nooo: not at all.. was just i suppose trying to clarify what i meant ..

I'm sure Katy will be overjoyed when I pass on everyone's Best Wishes & Husky Kisses,

You are all stars, give yourselves a round of applause :clap::clap::clap:

Nick, XX

:huskyrocks:

If I made her a photobook and I sent it to you would you deliver it? or is it possible to get an address to send it to? or ask if its alright to send one? lol i dont know o.o

I've just has a call back from one of the Nurses at the Hospice,

Katy isn't really up to having a sleigh ride unfortunately but her parents asked if I would take Storm up tomorrow afternoon to visit.

I think I best take some spare tissues

Thats great news! On the edge of crying while reading the story but reading that she will get her wish and see a husky just sent me over the edge! Where are the tissues???...