Our Newest Addition - Lovely Luna

Hi, another Newbie here!

Luna is the newest addition to our family, and I have been waiting for her all my life. Since I was a boy, I have wanted to have a canine companion, but have never had the chance...until now.

Luna was a rescue that came into our lives about two weeks ago, and ever since she rescued us, our little family of four has been captivated by her.

She is approx. 15 months old, as sweet as can be, gentle and mild mannered most of the time, and playful and full of energy at other times. She LOVES belly rubs, running, snuggling, running, playing, and did I mention running? :)

I think she knows now that we are her forever family, and because we want to insure we are able to provide the best for her that we can, you will likely see me in the forums asking lotsa questions!

Looking forward to getting know you all!

Cheers!

John

welcome to the forum john and luna.

i think everyone here can relate to how you feel, i know i can my 2 girls mean the world to me.

feel free to ask away.

please post some pictures of her.

and well done you for taking in a rescue.

added to rep

Hey ya John, :wave:

Welcome to the site!!! Luna sounds lovely and well done on you for offering a loving forever home you will have to defo post up some pics for us all to see. Really look forward to chatting you :D The site is great and Im sure you will make loads of friends so please feel free to ask any questions.

John & Luna,

Welcome to Husky Owners :)

This is a really helpful central resource for all things Siberian Husky & you will find that everyone will do all they possibly can to help,how and whenever they can..

Luna ( great name BTW !) looks lovely and I look forward to learning more about her and seeing more pics as and when :)

Way to go on taking on a rescue Sibe too ;)

Best Always & Warm Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & the Girls :bullseye: