Wooly Agouti Siberian Husky? (Photos inside!)

Ukulehailey

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my boy is one of the forum's wooliest husky. But even if he's qualified to be called an agouti his mask remained white so he looks more like a black/white. I could fetch some of his pics if you wish, but that'd take some time since I've to go to my old laptop first. Saiya is adorable btw :D her striking blue eyes are beautiful

my boy is one of the forum's wooliest husky. But even if he's qualified to be called an agouti his mask remained white so he looks more like a black/white. I could fetch some of his pics if you wish, but that'd take some time since I've to go to my old laptop first. Saiya is adorable btw :D her striking blue eyes are beautiful

I would love to see more of your boy! Take your time, though - I don't mind the wait! :)

I thought a wooly is a breed fault in showing categories.

However who cares?? SHES GORGEOUS. I want a red wooly one day ....

Actually, before I found Saiya, I was interested in this girl:

post-430-0-22858600-1372435195_thumb.jpg

However I preferred a younger pup - this girl was born sometime in mid-2010 I believe. Very unique looking dog (she's available, too! Nudge nudge...). Regarding a wooly being a breed fault for show...I really don't care, hahah. She's a family member, I never planned on showing her...just something I would never be interested in.

post-6576-13586008534046_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=full]32636[/ATTACH]

However I preferred a younger pup - this girl was born sometime in mid-2010 I believe. Very unique looking dog (she's available, too! Nudge nudge...). Regarding a wooly being a breed fault for show...I really don't care, hahah. She's a family member, I never planned on showing her...just something I would never be interested in.

oh my thats lovely

u should take them both :rolleyes: hehee :P

Thank you, that's quite the compliment! Also, Qilaq is beautiful - I LOVE huskies with heterochromia. Your husky is the closest I've found to my pup's markings...but still I haven't found any woolies! Thank you for sharing! :)

i found the picture i was talking about :)

post-2387-13725337148227_thumb.jpg

and heres anothe cool lookign husky.. shes black and white though i think, but looks pretty wooly/long/thick haired

post-2387-13725337533768_thumb.jpg

post-4409-13586008647856_thumb.jpg

post-4409-13586008648366_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Your husky reminds me of my gibson! :D

He isn't as fluffy as your but he's got some fluff to him, especially after I groom him. Their masks are similar :) maybe they'd be good friends if they met.

Edit: I'd love to see some recent pictures!