Hiyah all

I joined a while ago and am still trying to find my way round the forum so bear with me. Hiyah to Sarah and everyone :wave:

I live in a Victorian seaside town with four dogs, 3 sibes, Saskia, Tikaani & Kodi and a border collie Merlin.

We've only had Kodi for a few weeks, he was a stray, we are failed fosterers. Look forward to chatting with you and hope to recognise some of you from husky forums.:D

Thanks everyone, I'm still trying to find my way round the forum (I am dim), you might have seen my first husky Tishka in the Dogs Today diary "Bridget Bones Diary" but that was years ago. We got her from Freshfields in 1999 but sadly she had renal failure, she was only 5.

Glad to see quite a few of you are up North and hope to meet some of you.

Zebedee you say there is an enclosed are that you go to, can you let me know where it is please? (I was born in St Helens and my family are in Newton-le-Willows). I might have met some of you at Crufts last year (was on the Discover Dogs stand)

Zebedee you say there is an enclosed are that you go to, can you let me know where it is please? (I was born in St Helens and my family are in Newton-le-Willows).)

No problem! It is next to Boundary Road baths in the town centre, at the back of the baths (now closed for refurb) there is a big park & as you look from the baths over the park, the bowling greens are in the far right hand corner, at the end of Lingholme Road, the 1 way street, 10' high metal fencing with 2 lockable gates to get in / out. We used to meet another husky there but he moved away, so now Myshka is husky-friendless! Easy parking on Lingholme Road too. :D

Whereabouts do you live now?

I joined a while ago and am still trying to find my way round the forum so bear with me. Hiyah to Sarah and everyone :wave:

I live in a Victorian seaside town with four dogs, 3 sibes, Saskia, Tikaani & Kodi and a border collie Merlin.

We've only had Kodi for a few weeks, he was a stray, we are failed fosterers. Look forward to chatting with you and hope to recognise some of you from husky forums.:D

Hello Angie and family and welcome to the pack :D

sorry its a bit of a late welcome

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :) hope to see you all around the site

Thanks everyone, been busy organising things (will post on here) and trying to work out how to put photos on (and where), mods please move if in wrong forum)

Kodi the newbie

dogs007.jpg

Tikaani the big fella (rescue from Enfield Dog Rescue)

Tikaani.jpg

Saskia the princess/boss

Saskia1.jpg

Merlin the Welsh Collie (with Jade in the background, sadly passed away in February)

P1000204-1.jpg