NEW NEWSLETTER LIVE

Marc

Hi Guys,

The newsletter has now been visible for our site sponsors for a sneak preview for the past couple of week, however I have now made it visible for all members.

You can find the newsletter in the navigation bar above (if your not logged in you wont be able to see it). Unlike the older style of emailing newsletters out we now have a brand new (and evolving lol) format for you guys. You can now comment on any of the articles and its more of a magazine than a newsletter :)

Thankyou to all the husky owners media group for putting this together.

Marc : Will these newsletters be archived so we can still read them?

kick you - yes i'd slap you too lol

it gets proof read by 2 people before it gets published so they might want to slap you as well lmao

where's the error?

Right on the front page, where it says "Introdution"

Love it :D So much fun to read.

How would you go about getting involved if you'd like to contribute? Part of my KCAI course can be covered by writing articles on dog welfare/responsible dog owner ship/law and sports for small media, so I'd really really appreciate it.

Stacey xxx

PM Becky Austinville hun she's Editor and Boss :D