You women are all mental

Marc

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He turned 2(can you frickin believe it?!) Earlier this month but he's doing great. Spent $220 to get all his shots updated and more heart worm meds, currently sporting obvious snow nose and as retarded as ever. Hows the 2 boys and polar bear? lol

wow its been that long!? mental- need more pics :P lmao retarded bless him - the boys are all good - bings still barking constantly - blaze still chilled out and skyla is still well skyla! LOL nutty fruit loop that she is - tho shes in season atm so the boys are going mental after her - shes getting spayed soon :)

off to walk them now so will chat when im back :) its good to see u around again xxx

Neither, both are disgusting. I vote guzzle some rum like a pirate while wearing an eye patch.

Not really in on this thread, but the laughter on here needed the added pick...I'd vote rum too

Couldn't find Captain Morgan, but I got my eye patch and found a cowgirl for you "mental men"!

[ATTACH]29204[/ATTACH]

Halloween 2011 (yes its a blonde wig)

post-6239-13586002459614_thumb.jpg

Not really in on this thread, but the laughter on here needed the added pick...I'd vote rum too

Couldn't find Captain Morgan, but I got my eye patch and found a cowgirl for you "mental men"!

[ATTACH]29204[/ATTACH]

Halloween 2011 (yes its a blonde wig)

Nice! Now go out and pillage a small town like a BAWSE!