You women are all mental

Marc

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will bring my sleeping bag shadow and gus will fit in a crate if its 48 inches or 42 inches they don't normally get crated at night but they will be fine if together just to warn u all gus is a early riser he won't sleep longer then 7 30 and he will woof till I let him out lol and 9 o'clock for him dinner lol he a pain but u will alll love him promise pmsl

Will bring my sleeping bag shadow and gus will fit in a crate if its 48 inches or 42 inches they don't normally get crated at night but they will be fine if together just to warn u all gus is a early riser he won't sleep longer then 7 30 and he will woof till I let him out lol and 9 o'clock for him dinner lol he a pain but u will alll love him promise pmsl

LOL Thanks for the warning.

LOL yes I know that when I'm round I get jumped on by 6 dogs in the morning!!! Lol!! Shadow gets up whenever lol do hope no one has hangovers if we're all up that early!!!

Now for my worries as I'm weird and think to much! I've spoke to you about feeding so that's all good but when I arrive I can't carry stuff and shadow local will have to go back for the alcohol etc out of the car after bringing dogs in.

Next dogs shall I just chuck them in and hope for the best LOL

LOL yes I know that when I'm round I get jumped on by 6 dogs in the morning!!! Lol!! Shadow gets up whenever lol do hope no one has hangovers if we're all up that early!!!

Now for my worries as I'm weird and think to much! I've spoke to you about feeding so that's all good but when I arrive I can't carry stuff and shadow local will have to go back for the alcohol etc out of the car after bringing dogs in.

Next dogs shall I just chuck them in and hope for the best LOL

OMG woman stop panicking LOL, im sure one of us will hold the lead whilst you go out. Yous will be parked on my drive anyway x

Lol storm don't panic it will be fine gus and shadow are friendly so don't see any issues with them too. Gus just plays a bit rough so will have to watch him lol he don't understand how much he weights and the size of him. Yes sorry to all the guys with hangovers I have a early bird