You women are all mental

Marc

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah and Marc sleep in the dining room bit so im presuming Sparks will sleep in there too on the airbed/campbed sarah is bringing. I have my front room which has a corner suite, I also have a double airbed and a fold out single campbed. So yous need to sort it out between yourselves LOL

Ill fight for the double because i like LOTS OF ROOM hahahaa

how about upgrading to the garage ? pmpl

Fantastic!!!! LOL

Well Marley and Bear fit in their crate together with room to spare so im sure they would be fine x

James, the only thing I worry about is fighting in the night. Sarahs always sleep with her when they are here and they sleep in the dining room/kitchen so if you were doing that you would need to sleep in the living room but keep the door shut. Sarah can bring a crate though if you want.

oh Kita the last thing kita would do in the night is fight lol she's chilled out and will just sleep when i do, tbh i'd rather sleep in the living room with her if thats ok with you? I don't think she'd do particularly well in a crate seperated from me.

right I can either shove Danielle in my room, then shove a double airbed on Danielles bedroom floor OR Storm & Chrissie can kip down on the double airbed and James on the settee

you're making this hard work - just let people sleep where they fall and stop stressing woman x

I'll bring a sleeping bag and pillow :)

I don't have a crate, but i would just sleep with Kita tied to me via her Lead.

But not sure what your Rules are Suzanne, if you'd rather she was crated then I'll have to borrow one, if thats ok :)

Read this back and was PMPL, OMG what has Sarah been telling you all. Do you all think im a crazy OCD lady HAHAHA