Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! :P

its 1635 6271 2235

im trying to do the pokeathalon to get a thunderstone, but i just cant win! lol :(

Okay - gotta go eat supper now, but I'll come back after and give you my friend code so we can trade (and maybe battle!).

EDIT: Let's see. I have a leafstone, fire stone, moon stone, water stone. But no thunder! :(

EDIT 2: Haven't eaten supper yet, but while I'm on here...my friend code is: 3954 0387 1522

Private message me (or just reply so it notifies me that you posted) so we can figure out a time to meet. Gotta do it soon, though, cause I'll be leaving for vacation in a day or so.

wicked i hope u can get a team of lvl 30-40s lol :P

how far into the game are you?? ^_^

I edited my post - look above.

Haha - I beat the game although my pokemon's levels aren't really that high. Only mid 50s. I can go easy on you though - LOL

I edited my post - look above.

Haha - I beat the game although my pokemon's levels aren't really that high. Only mid 50s. I can go easy on you though - LOL

do you have a pichu? :P if you show bills cousin one or something like that you get a thunderstone! :D

kk ill register you now

Me neither :( When my parents get home on Friday, rather than asking "How was your holiday?" I'll be screaming "FIX TEH INTERWEBZ!!". I'm SURE the reason I can't get it to work is because the connection is set to hidden (I even have to manually search for it on my laptop!), but I don't know how to change it/have the password for the computer so I can try to fix it. Booooooo!

Me neither :( When my parents get home on Friday, rather than asking "How was your holiday?" I'll be screaming "FIX TEH INTERWEBZ!!". I'm SURE the reason I can't get it to work is because the connection is set to hidden (I even have to manually search for it on my laptop!), but I don't know how to change it/have the password for the computer so I can try to fix it. Booooooo!

Bugger! That sucks! Hope it gets fixed soon

yeah WiFi is awesome! ME and Elyse had some sweet battles, one litterally came down to whether arcanine hit itself in confusion or not, and it didnt :(

and Thanks again elyse for giving me bulbasaur and squirtle :D and a firestone :D

oh and I got myself a thunderstone FINALLY! spent 2 straight hours doing that god forsaken pokeathlon! >_<

my squad is complete! :D

Yeah - Arcy is one tough pokemon to beat! That one was close, though, and I heard your sigh of frustration on the mic. :D

And you're welcome. I didn't want to train them up anyway - too annoying. They should make awesome pokemons for you, though.

omg james how have u not been banned yet! lol

i cant fix mine cuz its in my mums room n shes buggered off for a few days n has locked her door n took the key!

cause deep down Sarah loves me really! :P

I dont know if its your routers or your ds's like I said with my DS it didn't work (even though our crappy router is unsecured) but with my bro's it worked straight away and his DS is older! o_O