Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIXED MY DS INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla - the solution to my problems was to go into the admin of the router (it's a weird internet address like http://192.88.64.1 / or something but will be different for every internet company, I'm with Virgin Media) and change the internet security settings from WPA2 to WEP - WEP is the ONLY type of security setting the DS consoles can handle so if it isn't set to that then it's impossible to connect. Once I did that I had to manually set the password for the internet again. It's complicated but I've done it before for other things so I knew what I was doing, I just needed to wait until my parents were back from holiday because only my dad knew where the login details for the admin page were. If you're going to have a look into that to see if that'll fix your problems PLEASE NOTE - once you've changed the internet settings to WEP, you'll need to gather up every device in the house that's connected to your internet and reconfigure them because they're settings will all be set to look for the WPA2 setting, so you'll need to set them all to WEP too.

Umm mine doesnt have a WEP option :S

Have you had the game cartridge connected to the wifi while it was in a different console? The first time you connect it tells you that now the cartridge has connected using that console you shouldn't use a different one. If that's the case....I think you have to restart the game :confused:

Have you had the game cartridge connected to the wifi while it was in a different console? The first time you connect it tells you that now the cartridge has connected using that console you shouldn't use a different one. If that's the case....I think you have to restart the game :confused:

Nope, only played it on my 3ds