Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you beat Kingdra? I have plenty of the ice type stuff for dragonite, Maybe I could get Kingdra with my Ampharos.

Weirdly enough, lightning attacks are not super effective against it o_O, actually none of my pokemon were -_-' I ploughed through her 1st 3 pokemon, then when it came to kingdra, I chipped off health with various pokemon, until the gym leader used a full restore, then I used Gengar to curse Kindra and then it was only a matter of lasting 4 turns, if I could get a few hits in! :)

Wooooooo! :yahoo:

just done pokemon league! :D

pokemon consisted of:

Jolteon - lvl 41

Ninetales - 41

Gengar - 41

Butterfree - 40

Lugia - 45

Feraligator - 48

smashed the 1st 4 of the elite 4, only used potions after the battle was over.

Lance was a total motherfudger though! his dragonites caused me the most aggro, but Gengars Curse kicked butt on the 3rd one, then it was lugia and feraligator vs charizard both on less than half health, 1st hyrdo pump hit got charizard to 50% hp, shadow claw got lugia down to about 8 hp, used 2nd hydro think yes! ive done it!.....it missed! :@, charizard killed lugia, send out feraligator, used hydro cannon....it misses! :eek:, im thinking ffs! im dead, charizard uses shadow claw feraligator goes to about 10hp, second hyrdo cannon....come on!...... BAM charizard down! :D

I used 1 full restore and about 3/4 revives against lance, it was nuts!

but yey im happy! :P:D

I'm still preparing myself to face the 8th gym. My team right now:

Lanturn - 28

Growlithe - 27

Mantine - 27

Girafarig - 38

Noctowl - 28

Nidoking - 27

Who needs legendary pokemon :P I always pick my team from the pokemon I actually like, don't care if they're not fantastic :violin:

Ooooooooooooh.......got bored trying to level up my team so I decided to just go for the 8th gym with a level 40 Girafarig and level 30 everyone else. Thought it was a long shot because all of her pokemon are bloody strong and were all up in the late 30's and 40's, but I kicked that biatches ass first try :woohoo::bananadance: Had to use about 4 revives, 4 hyper potions and a paralyze heal but I got there :D