Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, no. You can't even play those games on a DS lite or 3DS. And I've have my Gameboy Colour ever since it was released, if that thing can still play and save my old games...

Gameboy games (red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal) are playable on the Gameboy Colour, and Gameboy Advanced. 
Gameboy Advanced games (ruby, sapphire, etc) are playable on Gameboy Advanced, and the first generation of the DS (commonly referred to as 'phat' DS)

lol - always ask me before you go out and get your kid a new console just because the old one 'no longer works'. I used to play games all the time as a kid  - I know how all the tricks and 'complaints'. :)

I wouldn't get him a 3DS for a long time just because he lied to your face. And we all know why he wants one - he wants to play the new pokemon games with his friends. 

Thanks.

Just say this on serebii. http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

I'm flip flopping between X and Y. Not sure which one I want to get now...guess I'll wait until more info is available. I haven't bought more than one version of a generation since ruby and sapphire - avoiding Nintendo's evil marketing strategy!

it's weird with the new graphics n that but so far I'm enjoying it , has the same feel as the old pokemon but doesn't at the same time :-/ got work now so will play it more later n let u know how it is

So....how are you finding it?

I've done some more research, and I think I'm going to get pokemon X. I was going to go for Y, but I...well...

Mega Charizard X is awesome. Its finally a Fire/Dragon!

So....how are you finding it?

I've done some more research, and I think I'm going to get pokemon X. I was going to go for Y, but I...well...

Mega Charizard X is awesome. Its finally a Fire/Dragon!

I can't put it down , best one I've played so far imo , charizard x is awesome , only problem with the mega evolution is its not a permanent state , u mega evolve them during battle but after they go back to their original form , it's still pretty cool tho , my friends nearly completed it , n I don't think it'll be long till I do I've abandoned all other games n play this every spare moment I have

I can't put it down , best one I've played so far imo , charizard x is awesome , only problem with the mega evolution is its not a permanent state , u mega evolve them during battle but after they go back to their original form , it's still pretty cool tho , my friends nearly completed it , n I don't think it'll be long till I do I've abandoned all other games n play this every spare moment I have

Just picked up my copy of X yesterday, and I just finished the first gym. Who did you pick as your stater? I picked Chespin.

I love the game so far too, it feels new...yet it feels old too. I love the fact they reintroduced the 3 original starters and have mixed the older and the newer generations of pokemon together in the wild. 

And yeah...I was going to go for Y, but after seeing that Charizard X was a fire/dragon type...

Just picked up my copy of X yesterday, and I just finished the first gym. Who did you pick as your stater? I picked Chespin.

I love the game so far too, it feels new...yet it feels old too. I love the fact they reintroduced the 3 original starters and have mixed the older and the newer generations of pokemon together in the wild.

And yeah...I was going to go for Y, but after seeing that Charizard X was a fire/dragon type...

I picked froakie , I was gonna choose fenniken but didn't like it's evolved forms n I always pick a water type as my starter , dunno why just always have think it stems from my love of mudkip lol

I picked froakie , I was gonna choose fenniken but didn't like it's evolved forms n I always pick a water type as my starter , dunno why just always have think it stems from my love of mudkip lol

lol - so I herd you leik mudkipz!? ;)

I was going to choose froakie (love, love, love his evolved form!) but I figured the majority of people would be choosing him..so I chose chespin. I was going to choose fenniken too, as fire types are my favourite, but I didn't like her evolved forms either. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone want to exchange friend codes (for X and Y)? Nix?

Mine's 3497-0424-6706 , I have X.

(I'm pleasantly surprised that not only do other people in my university play X and Y, but there is a separate facebook group for it and we've all added each other!)

Anyone want to exchange friend codes (for X and Y)? Nix?

Mine's 3497-0424-6706 , I have X.

(I'm pleasantly surprised that not only do other people in my university play X and Y, but there is a separate facebook group for it and we've all added each other!)

0044 2991 1400

It's telling me yours is wrong when I try to add u

Oops no, got it lol