Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooop wooop got 6 badges now, got feraligator now he's lvl 31, kadabara 28, haunter 28, butterfree 29, now training up my vulpix (who is weak as shite atm) and my eevee, I want jolteon, trying everything i can to get a thunderstone, I won the bug catching contest but it gave me a shitty sunstone -_-.

wooop wooop got 6 badges now, got feraligator now he's lvl 31, kadabara 28, haunter 28, butterfree 29, now training up my vulpix (who is weak as shite atm) and my eevee, I want jolteon, trying everything i can to get a thunderstone, I won the bug catching contest but it gave me a shitty sunstone -_-.

Aww poor you :P

O_O

can't believe i've never seen this before! i think 2nd gen was my favorite. my politoed in crystal owned. although with each new generation, the bar's being raised. thinking about replaying white because of the aesthetic value... so pretty.

is it weird that i wanna cosplay white/hilda/touko? she's so cute even though a little racy...

O_O

can't believe i've never seen this before! i think 2nd gen was my favorite. my politoed in crystal owned. although with each new generation, the bar's being raised. thinking about replaying white because of the aesthetic value... so pretty.

is it weird that i wanna cosplay white/hilda/touko? she's so cute even though a little racy...

had 2 google - but no i dont think its weird lol

thanks to soul silver i have abandoned white - but i am gonna start playing again soon