yes my mum has two of them.

ok is it American Eskimo Dog

post-8219-13586078860082_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13585976097711_thumb.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* noted for its unique black- or brown-spotted coat and was mainly used as a carriage dog in its early days. Today, this dog remains a well loved family pet and many dog enthusiasts enter their pets into the competitions of many kennel clubs.

* mid-sized, well defined, muscular dog with excellent endurance and stamina. When full grown, these dogs' weight normally ranges between 35 to 70 pounds (16 to 32 kg) and they stand anywhere from 19 to 24 inches (48 to 61 cm), with males usually slightly larger than females.[2] The body is as long from forechest to buttocks as it is tall at the withers, and shoulders are laid back.

* often used a rescue dog, guardian, athletic partner, and most often an active family member

• 5 months later...

Neapolitan mastiff?

neapolitan-mastiff-23.jpg

Well since this thread died im bringing it back!

1. Its a nordic sled dog

2. First breeding pair was imported to germany

3. The breed was threatened by extinction in the 90's

4. They were used for hunting and herding

5. It is recognized by the russian kennel club

1. Its a nordic sled dog

2. First breeding pair was imported to germany

3. The breed was threatened by extinction in the 90's

4. They were used for hunting and herding

5. It is recognized by the russian kennel club

This is really hard. I'm pretty stumped, but the only breed nordic type breed I know that has been used for herding is the Samoyed, so that's my guess. The other clues have me stumped though lol

samoyed-dog-1.jpg

This is really hard. I'm pretty stumped, but the only breed nordic type breed I know that has been used for herding is the Samoyed, so that's my guess. The other clues have me stumped though lol

samoyed-dog-1.jpg

It is not a samoyed. hmmm more clues it looks alot like a siberian a little bigger but most of them are piebald...they can get blue eyes also the only breeder ive ever found for them is in france

Canadian Eskimo Dog? I had to check my dog book, but I remembered there was a breed in there that looked so similar to a Husky!

cute-canadian-eskimo-dog-puppy_4283-4181.jpg

nope but they sure are cute :o mebbe I shoulda picked a different breed >.> especially if originally had a hard time remembering it. I dont think its recognized by any other clubs...just the russian kennel club thats all it said so I dunno

Even after a little bit of research (aka cheating lol) I am still stumped! Hopefully someone else will have a go at it :P

Might be hard that way only because I had to translate the info to get the clues from it -.- when somone guesses what it is youll all fall in love with this breed its amazing :P

Seppala Siberian Sled Dogs ?

large_20112008062433_01.jpg

A rare working dog breed, the Seppala Siberian Sleddog was developed for the purpose of pulling a sled in cold country. It is a moderate-sized dog averaging 40 to 50 pounds (18 to 23 kg) weight and 22 or 23 inches (56 to 58 cm) height. Colours and markings are considered of little importance; eyes may be brown, blue or any combination of the two colours. Seppalas are active and energetic but very docile and trainable.

:oops: got no idea otherwise lol

Seppala Siberian Sled Dogs ?

large_20112008062433_01.jpg

A rare working dog breed, the Seppala Siberian Sleddog was developed for the purpose of pulling a sled in cold country. It is a moderate-sized dog averaging 40 to 50 pounds (18 to 23 kg) weight and 22 or 23 inches (56 to 58 cm) height. Colours and markings are considered of little importance; eyes may be brown, blue or any combination of the two colours. Seppalas are active and energetic but very docile and trainable.

:oops: got no idea otherwise lol

Nope o.o seppalas are nice tho :D they look like coyotes to me O.o

is it a DINGO :P

They are quite cute hey!

mebbe that seppala looks like a dingo the breeder I know that breeds pure seppalas looks like a coyote o.o a big one but still its scary...and weird we were just talking about that because I was skimming to nes to find that somones been shooting coyotes in hte area and throwing them in ditches -.-

• 2 weeks later...