Guess The Breed

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. LOL - probably. Thought it was cool cause it had 6 toes!

They're crazy! They have double dew claws on their front and back feet. The top of their head can touch the top of their back. Their front legs can bend all the way to the sides. They had to be really flexible to hunt puffins I guess!

Flatcoated retriever?

Yep! I was expecting to get a black lab guess. lol. I should have found a picture of one that's liver colored. I never knew they came in a brown color until I saw one at a show and thought his coat was just really sun burnt. My friend who has flats told me they can come in liver color and I guess a lot of flatcoat people like it. It's just not as common for some reason.

Yep! I was expecting to get a black lab guess. lol. I should have found a picture of one that's liver colored. I never knew they came in a brown color until I saw one at a show and thought his coat was just really sun burnt. My friend who has flats told me they can come in liver color and I guess a lot of flatcoat people like it. It's just not as common for some reason.

Easy when they where one of the dogs I had to recognise for school :D

To be honest, the black ones look like.. ehm.. retrievers? :P The brown coloured ones are the ones that look more like labs to me: http://school.bluewolf.nl/images/3/3e/Flatcoated_retriever_bruin.jpg

Ok. For the next one... My clue is also a picture :)

L8HeW.jpg