where do yours sleep?

Tasha

Now that Maddie is house broken, she is no longer being crated at night. She likes to sleep next to the bed on her poof. When she hears the alarm sound, she gets onto the bed for a morning cuddle. After I let the dogs back in, she races down the hallway and jumps on DH, kiss him and then curls up next to him and goes back to sleep. It's really cute! So, where do yours sleep?

Marley and Bandit both sleep in a crate each (used to be together but we have since had to separate the crates) as they will both destroy the kitchen if we leave them out and Gizmo sleeps in the kitchen, but not in a crate. I would like them upstairs with me but we dont have room :(

Ute sleeps on the bed (privileged elder statesman), Anya, Chrystelle and Catalina sleep in the front room on the sofas. Missy (Shiba Inu) and Simi (Leonberger) sleep in our son's rooms, and the others cuddle up in the kitchen. In the summer, we leave the back door open and some of them sleep outside from choice.

Mick

Bo sleeps on the couch in the livingroom. He used to lay at the foot of our bed, but his arthritis doesn't allow him to climb the number of steps to our room anymore. Sometimes, I'll sleep on the floor beside the couch if he's having a night where he doesn't want to be alone...seldom, but sometimes. What we don't do for our furry family.

I'm sure he is. I've been VERY fortunate to have had 14 1/2 years so far.

And more fortunate that he doesn't have more problems - we deal with his arthritis daily, and I've noticed he relies more and more on his nose, but his eyes are relatively clear and he still enjoys his life. We take each day as it comes .

I'm sure he is. I've been VERY fortunate to have had 14 1/2 years so far.

And more fortunate that he doesn't have more problems - we deal with his arthritis daily, and I've noticed he relies more and more on his nose, but his eyes are relatively clear and he still enjoys his life. We take each day as it comes .

aaaaawwwwwww bo is lovely and a handsome chap :D He's husky-owners golden oldie :D

lool i love Nina's character, it's written all over her face :D

and Bo just looks like a big softie >>> love him:rolleyes:

Well we got Alaska first and she house-trained really quick so she got pride and place on my bed..and still to this day!! On hot nights she sleeps at the top of the stairs under the window in her bed.

Balto sleeps in his crate in the downstairs hallway by the front door, we only just started leaving the crate door open, as before he ripped our phone cord out and shredded some carpet...OH and he also peed and poo'd:confused: