R.I.P Billy- we will never forget you- ever!!!!

Tamz

R.I.P Billy.....we will never forget you!!!

im heartbroke this morning..we all are...RSPCA rang us lastnight saying they had found billy collapsed around the corner and that he needed emergency vet treatment....he had been missing for a few weeks- lasttime i saw him he was coming out of our neighbours house across the road- think its was around 3weeks ago

it wasnt unusual for him to have dissappearing episodes so we knew in the back of our minds he would come back- thats what we thought anyway :(

when we got ot the vets we were told that he has a viscious type of cancer that has spread ifrom his liver into his lungs and he couldnt breathe properly- 3 weeks ago he looked and sounded fine

he looked awful...he jst wasnt the same cat at all

ian was in bits, i was in bits and poor chloe was confused but sort of knew what was happening

we had to have him put to sleep lastnight- it was the hardest decision we have ever had to make

we have now recevied a stupid card throught the door off the neighbour across the road saying we are the 2 most horrid peple she has ever met and we have neglected billy for years and that she should have rung the RSPCA yrs ago!!!

WTF!!!!!!!! get your facts straight love- the reason he used to go on these disappearing episodes was coz you let him in your hosue and fed him!!! of course he will go to you if you do that to him!!! he hasnt been neglected- he choose to stay away, i have tried hundreds of times to get him to come in but he wouldnt budge- yes gettin shiloh has probably made it worse but we have never neglected him- not once!!!! if he only he only had one place where he got fed- HIS OWN HOUSE then he wouldnt be so eager to wander off!!!

she knows nothing about his medical history and she has really annoyed me!!!

as if it wasnt hard enough to have do what the vet wanted, we then have idiot cards posted through our door!!!

anyway....R.I.P Billios(i used to cat him that all the time lol)- you were a great cat, we all love you so so much- you will never be forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for your loss tamz, I know it's hard to take in what your so called neighbor has done and said. :angry: But you can walk around with your head held high knowing that you have done right by Billy all these years. So put on a brave face and don't let her think that she has got to you. :happy: .........Ron RIP Billy

Awwwww Tamz thats awful! Im so sorry! We had that problem with our cats when they lived at my mums, everyone in the neighobourhood assumed they were strays coz they just wouldnt keep their collars on so they aaaall fed them and they got so overweight it was rediculous it was massivly obvious they were not stray but people just like to be interfearing busy bodies and think their doing something nice feed a neglected cat! In the end my sister took them to live with her (she lives in a slightly rougher neighbourhood were no one trys to "help") so now the cats are getting back to a normal weight! LOL

So sorry to here about your Billi tho! :( Run free on rainbow bridge Billi boy no more pain there!

ive got a 3 page letter here what ian has done at work this morning

states all his medical history- he had his annuals every year...his last check up was feb this year and he had a nazel flush and tooth retraction...if we neglected like we have supposed to have done then he wouldnt be at the vtes annually to have his inccos etc

she has really p1ssed me off bigtime!!!

thanks for your msgs though, it really does help xxxxx

forgot to say..we will be getting his ashes back next week...we are having them in a scatter box as if we buried him in garden in a casket shioh would most definatly dig it up :(

we have decided to get a plant for inside the house and are going to scatter the ashes in the soli and attach a photo to the pot so we can always have something to remind us of him and his cute little face :)

chloe keeps aksing about him this morning- sort of glad she aint old enough to really understand as she's be devaststed- she loves billy like mad!! xxxx

Awww hun I am so very sorry to hear this. I am sure your neighbour knows how much you loved and cared for billy, they were probably reacting to the pain of loosing him too, and unfortunately you were in the firing line. if I was you i would concentrate on getting over loosing him and then pop over and have a chat with her and explain to her that he meant the world to you. I am sure by then they will realise how hurtful their actions towards you have been and will be apologising.

I hope your all ok. i think the idea of buying a plant is really lovely. We bought a cat ornament when boog died and put his collar on it and sat it beside the fire, which was one of his favourite places, so he is with us always :) sending you all big hugs xxx

Run free over the bridge billy, boog will show you the way xxxx

Sorry for your loss,

How awful of your neighbour to be such a bitch when you are mourning the loss of a loved pet. Cats are not dogs and live their own lives. My brother lost their cat for 3 months and then he just walks in the door like nothing happened.

Rest in peace Billy

Ohhhhhh I am so sorry Tami. :( I know it must be hard on your family. It is so horrible to loose a loved pet. But just find comfort knowing that you guys made the right decision and he did not have to suffer any longer.

And ignore your stupid neighbor she is just a very unhappy person trying to make everyone else miserable like she is. Some people just don't have no respect nor do they have a heart. Billy is in good hands now in Kitty heaven playing with all the other Kitties or wandering off from one cloud to the next. :)

Sending hugs