need help from a photoshop'per

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty please could I have one Steph????

Can you do anything with this one? maybe take out all the background, put him on snow, have christmas trees in the background and a santa hat or reindeer ears just to be unsual!!!!! Sorry if thats a long list!

gallery_2512_2_25121.jpg

Or is this one any easier??

gallery_2512_2_54308.jpg

Ok last one I promise. Took this today and sent it to the hubby in Afghanistan and he really loved that picture of her. So maybe you could make it snowy as well? I think it would look great with some snowy forest in the back ground or something like that.

The only thing is....that sandbox....:unsure: looks kinda messy with the water and leaves ... but her front paws are behind it so cant really cut it out :( maybe we can make it white and the water look like ice or snow? Is that possible? I don't know nothing about photoshop so not sure what can be done. Or maybe you have another idea? Wouldn't want her front paws to look amputated. :lol: :lol:

Thanks in advance..... :)