need help from a photoshop'per

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my lord I am TOTALLY in love with that. Defaulting as my Facebook picture :) Wish I could give you + 10000000000!!!!

And I know I may be asking just a tad too much... but do you think you could photoshop Odin in there with some Christmas gear? I want this to be my siggy through the holidays :)

DSCF5813.jpg

Truthfully, you are amazing at this! I tried a little bit earlier and everything looks terrible lol

Taylor: Here you go :) I tried adding a few christmas related things to this picture but nothing seemed to suit it =/ I think it looks much better plain like this:

wcd839.jpg

Nix: Blaze has the most gorgeous eyes!! :D And what a smile ^^

sxoz5x.jpg

With hat :)

2ui9gsh.jpg

Thank you so much Steph, I love it!

Kristina: I hope this is ok, editing in Odin was pretty tough! I had to move the tree and everything =P

a2cc9c.jpg

Jennet, just starting on yours now =] One question - for the second picture, do you want yourself left in, or just the dog?

Thank you very much HuskyHugs, much appreciated :D

No that's fine, like I said I love doing them =]

However =S My laptop charger is now knackered. I've been borrowing my friend's charger but she needs it back now, so when my laptop runs out of charge I'm without it until mine arrives on Thursday :( So expect delays now!! :P T-one hour and counting!!

Oyeish...wanted to do something special for my hunny before our wedding...with my uber limited budget had to settle for taking pics at home...and my house inside is very very uglies...but it's not very nice outside and I don't want to ruin my dress before the wedding. Can anyone do anything with these to make them more pertiful?

post-2200-13585957681147_thumb.jpg

post-2200-13585957687399_thumb.jpg