sleep well my girl

Photo0050.jpg

Minx, you were not meant for this world. You were to good for it in everyway. If suffereing is the way to enlightenment then we should all take a leaf out of your book.

I hope you keep my max safe and remind him I miss him every day.

All my love today girly. I hope your running free in the long grass playing as you used to. Maybe you will bump into some old friends and play tug of war with a blanket like you did in the kennels.

Rest in peace.

Minx - A SBT who was burned wth boiling water as a pup leaving her perminantly scared...her owners were prossicuted and she was rehomed to people who tricked me into believeing they would look after her forever. They got bored with Minx and all the extra work she needed to ajust to a new home. They threw her out. She found her way back to the resuce through the dog warden but so sadly her two years of life with those people and on the streets had damaged her once perfect temprement. I hope she has gone back to that brief happy time she had where she was able to play with other dogs and was pleased to see people.

Oh Heather I mso sorry to hear this! Poor girl... I hope you beieve in Karma as I do, it makes things a tiney bit easier to bare knowing that the universe will catch up with that sort and that the dogs that guard heavens gates will turn them away the way they turned away poor defensless dogs like Minx.. run free sweet girl, no more tears now. :(

This makes me so sad. Even though I don't personally know Minx, it still saddens me to read this. RIP and run free Minx. Never suffer again.