Resigned

Marc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course i'm not gone for good-i have far too many friends and adopted family on here to go-plus non of u would have sweatshirts for camp if i did!!!

i am too fiery to be a mod-i like things to be said to people's faces and not behind peoples backs and i dont want that to cause trouble on the forum which it did this weekend and that's not how it should be-the atmosphere on here is usually amazing bar a few and now i don't HAVE to be on my best behaviour...... B) (im joking marc and dunc-chill ur beans!!)

but anyways i'll still be around-course i will! u don't get rid of my fine ass that easily....i was so ill last night which is why i wasn't on, i left work early, was supposed to be staying at lisa and dave's but just wanted to go home to my own bed.....plus.....my left eye currently looks like quasimodo......not too sure why!!! but it's nice to know you all missed me yesterday for a couple of hours!!! had well over 150 texts, msgs, facebook comments and couldn't get rid of any of you on msn!!! jeeeeez if i HAD wanted to leave for good i wouldn't have had a chance!!!!

so anyway please give the next mod your support and don't be fooled-i'll still be watching u all for bad language and rude content (KEATH!) just incase staff miss it!!!!

lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey, Diz. . . . biggrin.gif

Welcome back to the "light" side. laugh.gif

Hugs n husky kisses hope you get better soon.smile.gif

You know Im glad to see your still here. :)

Can I just point out to people who have decided they are going to guess about xyz and are completely wrong to stop it. Nobody has been banned and nobody is going to be apart from the people circulating stupid rumours if they continue.

Can I just point out to people who have decided they are going to guess about xyz and are completely wrong to stop it. Nobody has been banned and nobody is going to be apart from the people circulating stupid rumours if they continue.

yeah peeps don't be speculating!!! if u want to know something-just ask me.....:lol: and besides i've told you all exactly why i resigned and there is nothing more to it than that-bcoz i am.......in the words of the prodidgy...a firestarter!!!! :lol: so will everyone just chiiiiiiill and let things get back to husky lovin!!!