Marc

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YAY!!!!

Glad you're sticking around for a while...just getting to know so many people here....

Edited for: Realized that it looked aweful that the first thing people saw when they clicked on a topic with such a concerning title...the first words they saw were yay and a whole bunch of exclamation points.

YAY!!!!

Glad you're sticking around for a while...just getting to know so many people here....

Edited for: Realized that it looked aweful that the first thing people saw when they clicked on a topic with such a concerning title...the first words they saw were yay and a whole bunch of exclamation points.

PMSL!!!!!! i think the edit is the best bit about that!!! LOL

Diz, you have a lot of friends on this forum. I think you know that. Many of them, like myself, you've not met and may not ever meet. I have a lot of respect for someone who can realize the issues, step back, and yet remain an active part. That shows real class in a person. My hat goes off to you young lady.