Husky Owners Resources

Marc

Hi all,

For a fair while now I have been asked for various things to help people promote the forum, from logos to businesscards. This came up again with the latest post being from Jennet with her flyers. Therefore with this in mind I have added a completely new area to our site.

At the top of the forums you will find a new button named resources where I have added some of the most commonly requested things. If anyone has any that they would like me to add then please feel free to ask and I will add them in there. I will also tomorrow be adding an area for member submissions where any member can request for their own resources such as Jennets to be added to the area for all to enjoy.

Hope you enjoy the latest addition to our forum.

Marc

Thanks Marc this is awesome.

Please peeps lets not abuse these.

Remember anything and EVERYTHING you do with these

reflects directly on the site.

While Marc and Sarah can control everything on the Forum

They are trusting ALL OF US to be careful with these. biggrin.gif

Will print some of the business cards off - could have done with them on Sunday, went to Staintondale Summer Fair which was orgnised by Pesky Husky - there were loads of huskies there and could have handed the cards out then. Did mention the site to a few people though.