hello

I was searching through google, basically typed Husky forum and stumbled on this one, I joined immediatly but never got it working, so yesterday before deleting the site I decided to create a new account and finally I am here

My husband daughter and I are new owners of a husky, for the past ^ 1/2years we owned a Newfoundland dog called Thunder, he passed away suddenly from some kind of brain problem and my son decided to turn up on Christmas day with this husky puppy, he is so different and quick and so we called him Lightening, I find he has similarities to cats, and sooooooo much energy, anyway he is basically a house dog, sleeps under my side of the bed then in the morning is up on the bed till I get up. I am hoping to get information and help here about this breed.Anyway hello and nice to meet you all. :)

Hi Betti, welcome aboard. This is a great forum. If you have any questions, you'll find a lot of help here. Would love to see some pics of your furbaby.

Welcome to Lightning and his new pets.. . . lol

Hi, Betti, any help or advice, or even if you just want to share stories of lightning growing up just shout.

Please share, we love to hear when a new owner discovers something "wonderful" about the breed.

Good luck

and RIP Thunder you have plenty of friends to guide you across the rainbow bridge.