First 10,000 month

Marc

Hi All,

Just thought I would say a big thankyou from both myself and Sarah for making this forum the size it is. When we originally set this place up we never thought for one minuite it would be this popular so quickly (remember we are only just over a year old) and it is only down to our members and our great staffing team that has allowed this to happen.

March has been another big milestone for the forum, being the first month since opening that we have hit the 10,000 posts milestone for a single month of posting (and its only half way through the 28th yet).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're all addicted to posting now. biggrin.gif

It's amazing how quickly a bunch of complete strangers can become fast friends, that you spend more time chatting to than your own family. . .blink.gif

Two meets in two days in different parts of the country about thirty families and forty plus huskies.

and all thanks to this site. . .

I came here looking for just a bit of help and info

and got a new family. . . tongue.gif

I'm fat so I got the weight, I'll just lean back, and take up the strain. . .lol

Our first White GSD "Bear" was a BIG boy and was a real puller he was off like a freight train on walkies. . . so no worries

I think we're all addicted to posting now. biggrin.gif

It's amazing how quickly a bunch of complete strangers can become fast friends, that you spend more time chatting to than your own family. . .blink.gif

Two meets in two days in different parts of the country about thirty families and forty plus huskies.

and all thanks to this site. . .

I came here looking for just a bit of help and info

and got a new family. . . tongue.gif

Yes, and don't forget us on the other side of the world waiting patiently for you lot to get back home to post the pics.

I have said it before and i'll say it again, this place is home to me, its somewhere to come and relax, laugh, cry, bitch... lol

Met so many great people through the site, some i feel like i'v known for years when i havent even met them in person yet!!

i want to meet EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! methinks we need to get down south at some point!!!

yes u need 2 come and see ME!!! i wanna see if blaze and ozzy do rly look alike like their pics suggest lol

cn u get a train to oxford nix ??

nah :( mum wudnt let me take blaze on a train lol hes her favorite boy lol