Message from our Hosts

Marc

Sorry to tell ya this guys .. but the site will be going offline for a few hours at some point in the next week or two ... have just received the following from our hosting company to say our server will be moving

Over the last few weeks we have looked at increasing usable space at the data center.

We are the process of building out a new space at the data center which give us 3 times the space we have now. To do this we must consolidate the 2 areas we have now into 1 usable space.

Over the next few weeks we will be getting the new area ready with new power, new cat5 connections, a new cisco router/switch, and new racks to place all existing servers and new servers.

Once this has been completed we will schedule 2 relocations of the servers. The first move we are scheduling

will be on March 27, 2010 starting at 11:59 pm thru March 28, 2010 and the second move tentatively set for

April 3, 2010 starting at 11:59 pm thru April 4, 2010.

During this relocation we will keep the downtime to a minimum. We estimate that downtime depending on the order of the server moves to be between 1 to 8 hours with our goal being 1 to 4 hours. During this move all of your website data will be protected.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So that'll be approx 6am onwards our time . . .

ah that's ok we're going to the suffolk meet that day. . .should be sorted in time for us to upload the piccies in the afternoon.

hope i can find a good book 2 read among my MASSES ov books i own lol

You can always borrow one of mine. . .cool.gif

hmm do i wanna no what 'kind' ov books u own? lmao :P

don't worry none of the pages are stuck together. . . .and a few don't even have pikchers