Would love to say

Joey.Zarly

THANK YOU for letting me be apart of such a lovely forum, you guys are all fantastic and have such fantastic information!!

I've learnt a lot from being here and being a first time husky owner it's helped me a lot.

So i hope this isn't too much of a pointless thread i just wanted to share my loving-ness and say thank you :)

:D

aww its not a pintless thread ..i think its fantastic and just like to say i feel the same ..its a happy freindly forum and its always a pleasure to be part of somthing like this xxxbiggrin.gif

we all share the same thing ..... the never ending love for the almighty SIBERIAN HUSKY XXbiggrin.gif

Hi Holly, I feel the same. I have been on a few Husky forums but when I found this one, it just felt right. Good people. The moderators and administrators do an outstanding job. My computer is in my studio, so I don't know how many times I log in each day to see whats happening - any excuse is a good excuse :)

I thought you were all mental from't wrong side o't hilllaugh.gif I mean just look at the two that started this sitetongue.giftongue.gif

I don't know what you mean tongue.gif

Holly, thank you for the thread and thank you to all that have responded. It's great to have a community of like minded people all here for the love of a special and unique breed bowdown.gif

Husky hugs to all 60.gif

Now stop kissing ass and get posting up more pics laugh.gif

Love ya ! biggrin.gif