new from socal

hello everybody, my name is Jeremy! i joined this site because i just picked up my first sibe 2 days ago :rofl: im looking forward to reading the useful information here and learning all i can about my new sibe.

he's a male and his name is Raiden. he was born on 10/16/07 here in socal at www.countscovekennels.com a AKC breeder. the orignal owner brought him back because he didnt get along with their 2 aussie shepards, Raiden still has a scap on the left side of his nose from a dispute with the other dogs. well lucky for me i happen to come across him in the craigslist after many weeks of searching. i was more then happy to adopt him out.

in the breif time ive had him, he's been very well behaved. hes can already sit and stay. hes know up and down. hes still not house broken, although i was told he was.. maybe hes just adjusting? well im already working on it, and will not give up hope. ive been leaving him in my bathroom during the day while im at work til i can get a dog kennel this coming weekend. is this a bad idea? he hasent ruined anything or eliminated in there yet.

walking him is kinda fun as he tends to pull and theres alot of little dogs and cats roaming free in my neighborhood. but he never gets out of hand or anything.

im looking forward to many years of friendship.

2s1q3ki.jpg

2evqfd0.jpg

a45sn.jpg

14oe4n.jpg

Hi, welcome to the site, he's gorgeous, i love his eyes!

I think he will be house trained but as he's in a new place, he's probably a bit mixed up. Dogs don't like eliminating in the house as a rule and I think if you keep on with him the way you are that he'll be popping outside in no times :) I wouldn't punnish or shout at him for doing this though as he will only carry on doing it and hide it from you - that'd be even worse lol

Look forward to seeing you around the site and hearing about how you're both progressing!