Wow Time Flies!!

Just checked and I've been here for 6 years now! :-o ( yesterday the 4th/Jan , 2009 was my joining year) not really sure what to say tho , you've all been here for me throughout good and bad times , u convinced me to not stud blaze out despite how bloody gorgeous he is lol :-P you've been there to support me for the past 5 years with everything that my mums been through , you were here for me when I had to say goodbye to bings , and all the times something has happened to or with skyla specially when she got attacked , I've been overwhelmed with love and support and comfort the whole time I've been here , I had the pleasure of being a moderator twice and now the extreme pleasure of being asked to take on the role of super moderator , I've made some great friends in the flesh and just through the screen and you all put up with my countless pics! , what else can I say but thank you to everyone who makes the forum what it is , my second home/family , luv u all :-)

Oh Nix, you are just an old timer; that's all it is. However, CONGRATULATIONS are in order. Time does pass quickly.

Well done Nix for seeing us all join, stumble and find our way.

and you've been there giving awesome advice to help us learn about this awesome breed since day one. :up: