Facebook Removals

Stormy

I know i have some of you on here on my facebook, I have decided to change my facebook to just close friends and family so if you notice i have removed you please dont take offence it is nothing personal atall :) I am still more than happy to talk to you all via the forum :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Someone was reporting my photos so it just seemed easier to remove most people and ive started to re add a few now not had any issues since though and i just dont see the point in having loads and loads of people on it that i hardly speak to

I did cause offence alot of people got really annoyed about it this includes people i wasnt even that friendly with it seems people just like to be nosey, i had a few people block me aswell, very immature in my opinion

Oh God I don't think I could handle it lol. I'm crap at that kind of stuff I never stick up for myself. Funnily enough the minute I saw duncs post I was like oh I must go in and see what photos she put up haha. Ah feck em a bunch of misery guts. One of Alan's friends told me while he was drunk that he goes onto my photos to look at my boobs ugh I think I better start covering up lol.

No need to stick up for myself i said to everyone it wasn't anything personal so was up to them that they reacted like that

Yea exactly your right too I dont want to be seeing half of people's status's but don't want anybody giving out to me either lol

Boring gits

Haha they must b I'd love to know what the photos were lol

Ah for God sake was this the burlesque shoot? I had to do a photishoot like it on friends to show of my tan the agreement was that I would be able to put the photos on Facebook so I could advertise take a guess how many i got asked to take them down after me paying for the photo shoot. I think it's grand once they're tastefully done

Yep took a while lol worth it though ! You don't realise how many people you just don't speak to!!

Not only that there's people I don't even know and I feel mean if I don't accept then there's people adding me for the beauty room and I have a separate page for that but don't want to cause offence I need to harden up