Am I weird and maybe slightly gross?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Maia your exactly right they do smell just like Digestives! Well her front paws smelled like her rubber shoe shes chewing atm but her back ones smelled like busciuts! Now am just giggling at all the crazies out there sniffing their dogs! LOLS!!! Love it!!!biggrin.gif I think if I had to say why I love this site this thread would be it! I can say sumut like this and you guys all just go... oh yeah! instead of crossing the street! Brilliant!

lol i like sniffin the paws too lol lol i sniffed his ears this mornin nice but i prefer nuzzling in2 his fur on the side ov his face/neck area n breathing him in its lummy smile.gif

I haven't smelt Haley or Kahtadin's ears, but I like to nuzzle their fur faces/necks as well as well. Their fur smells good, don't think they've ever smelled bad before (except when we first got them).

OMG Maia your exactly right they do smell just like Digestives! Well her front paws smelled like her rubber shoe shes chewing atm but her back ones smelled like busciuts! Now am just giggling at all the crazies out there sniffing their dogs! LOLS!!! Love it!!!:D I think if I had to say why I love this site this thread would be it! I can say sumut like this and you guys all just go... oh yeah! instead of crossing the street! Brilliant!

LMAO we are all crazy & we love it :lol::D:lol::D:lol: xxx