New Member Of The Pack!

Two days ago someone called me that there was a little dog at the shelter that looked just like Snickers, a few hrs later i went to check it out. Sadly it wasnt him, but it looked like his spitting image.

1d797dd573dfa2eb429bafa1b71e3de6.jpg

I really wanted to take him home, but i felt like i shouldnt. He may look like Snickers but its not him, and he would have been a constant reminder of Snickers, and i felt like it be a replacement but i know Snickers will never be replaced. When i first saw this little pup at the shelter, it was like seeing Snickers again, i started crying.

But, while looking at the other kennels, i came across this black 2 month old pup, he may not have looked like Snickers but his face and his personality deffineatly reminded me of him. It was a veryyy tough decision, but after some thought i decided to take the little pup home with me [emoji177] it still hurts to have left the one that looks like Snickers but i know it was for the better, for both me and Shadow.

Things happen for a reason, i got that call for something. And i have a strong feeling Snickers is somewhere out there nearby, hopefully i get to see him again in this life.

So far i still dont have a name for him yet [emoji173]️

661f78dde9805c18012ddd8799f27742.jpg

106df47ee78e99e830bff229f966964a.jpg

a3da4bdcb3cbcf2dd03afd5d02772cc6.jpg

3f31cd83ccd9d0659b4a2229f02fc3eb.jpg

Stephanie Gonzalez

Thank you everyone [emoji4] im so glad i decided to take this little guy [emoji177]

It was hard, but theres always room to love and nurture a new life (: i needa make sure Snickers twin get a home too tho, he was a sweet, calm little dog.

One thing i noticed tho, a year ago this month was when i got Snickers, and my new pup is 2 months as well just like when i got Snickers. Theyre both born sometimes in August. Coinsidence?

But im rlly hoping i do find Snickers still.. He hasnt visited my dreams anymore.

Stephanie Gonzalez

I like "Midnight" to match "Shadow", but it always sounds more like a girl's name in my head, because after a while you'd start calling the dog "Middy". Sooo... I don't know, Onyx? That's a good one too :D in fact, my next Husky will definitely be named that.

Aw, Umbra's a nice one :) as a Geography freak that sounds like the perfect name. But then again if we want to stick with the color theme, we have loads to choose from:

Raven

Silhouette (hey, why not? :P )

Ashes

Eclipse

I list those out just to confuse you even more :D