Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Howler has now taken to sleeping or sitting under my chair.....  I need a shower.. but don't want to move him to the crate.. So guess I carry on smelling like dog for a bit longer till Marc comes home.... Awwww he so cute. 

This is a pic of Howler and Bella, you can just tell by Bella's face and stance she is not entirely sure what this thing is that keeps on following her.. Although she is actually sleeping in the same room as Howler now... :D

post-12200-0-42889200-1415452830_thumb.j

post-12200-0-61315200-1415453896.jpg

• Like 6

Awwwwww they wuffs their mummy.... But don't they make you feel guilty.. They are so lovely. X

They won, I worked from home lol. They are lovely when they aren't skipping around on the laminate for three hours at a time (oh my word the sound of the claws on the floor is like white noise to me lol) or getting all possessive over stuffed cats lol....I do actually love them to pieces though :0)