Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

I've noticed a lot of people on this site have either couch covers or blankets thrown across the couch, is this due to the dog hair problem?  :cheeky: 

Yup :) x

Mine isn't allowed on furniture so no covers on my couch, but I'm not saying we don't have dog hair problem :shrug:

Yup :) x

Mine isn't allowed on furniture so no covers on my couch, but I'm not saying we don't have dog hair problem :shrug:

How did you train him to not get on the couch in the first place? We can't keep ours OFF the couch! Meeko even climbs around on the arms like a cat and has attempted to do this to the top of the couch too. Our couches are a microfiber material so actually stay pretty clean and the hair isn't terrible.

How did you train him to not get on the couch in the first place? We can't keep ours OFF the couch! Meeko even climbs around on the arms like a cat and has attempted to do this to the top of the couch too. Our couches are a microfiber material so actually stay pretty clean and the hair isn't terrible.

Mine came at 14 months old :) whoever had him before me must've taught him not to, so we just carried on with it.

Oh oh oh you're in Indiana! How close are you to Kalamazoo, MI? :D

I've noticed a lot of people on this site have either couch covers or blankets thrown across the couch, is this due to the dog hair problem?  :cheeky: 

Yes and no sofa is getting old...:D

• Like 1

Oh oh oh you're in Indiana! How close are you to Kalamazoo, MI? :D

Google Maps tells me my house is 1 hour and 38 minutes away  :P Just a hop, skip, and jump really!  :D 

Snuggles with Pumpkin!

Very cute! What is your Husky mixed with to make such a pretty chocolate color?

Google Maps tells me my house is 1 hour and 38 minutes away  :P Just a hop, skip, and jump really!  :D 

Very cute! What is your Husky mixed with to make such a pretty chocolate color?

There's this mini meet-up in Kalamazoo next Friday (Nov 15th) if you're interested :D I'll be there.