Pics Of Your Dogs. . . Right Now

Andy

Haha we are getting used to it now. Molly doesn't go to the mud pool when alone but she likes to invite her playmates there! The trick is we need to let them run in the grass area afterward then it almost clean her by 80%. Once she is dry, we brush her throughly and then she is clean again.

Haha we are getting used to it now. Molly doesn't go to the mud pool when alone but she likes to invite her playmates there! The trick is we need to let them run in the grass area afterward then it almost clean her by 80%. Once she is dry, we brush her throughly and then she is clean again.

Tis the beauty of owning a husky, infrequent baths. :)
  • Like 1

post-12077-14137173108403_thumb.jpg I've been away for a few days and I came back to this, I missed him so much. I bet everyone here knows the feeling at some point or another for whatever reason you've had to go away and you just miss your dogs like crazy. He gave me snuggles before I fell asleep so I guess he must have missed me too :)
  • Like 6