January Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

It's time!  Submit your photos for the all new 2014 Husky of the Month Competition!!!!  

For January the topic will be...SNOW Dogs!  Post a picture of your husky enjoying the snow!  It can be anything involving snowy weather and your husky (or huskies)!  Feel free to be creative!   You can post a single pic of one dog, or your pack, or you can post one pic of your entire pack or your only dog!  

You can post until Friday, December 27th at Midnight UK Time!  (6pm EST US Time)

Happy posting!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the snow. Really exited about Loki's first experience with the white stuff and find out if she's a snow dog or a sno way dog. If there's any snow before closing date I'll post her 1st pic in the snow

1 picture per husky.  So if you have multiple dogs you can either do a pic with all of them as 1 entry, or if you have separate pics you can enter them individually

So how many pics can we post Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Kira - one of my all time favorite pictures of her P181211_121201_zps3ae8d127.jpg
i love this picture. And I'm so jealous we don't get real snow here. I really hate the cold (I was desensitized to playing football in 100° weather) but now that I have a husky I really wish I lived somewhere colder. Hope you guys all enjoy it as much as I THINK I would like the cold:)

I like the snow...I just HATE driving in it!  And I don't like the brutal cold either lol.  

I love the snow and can't wait to get some serious snow this year, driving on it is one of the best things, along with snowboarding and those awasome walks with Kira, it's like she's 10x happier when it's snowing, snow walks are the best!