Official Husky Camp Logo Design Competition

Dave

So as you all know we have our forum logo that every associates with Husky Owners

post-2303-0-91236100-1382265605.png

We now want to have a logo or banner specifically for the annual Husky Camp and we would like some ideas from all you creative people out there. There are no criteria for this as such but if it could be in forum colours I think that would best suit.

If you want to draw your design and post it as a picture please do so and if picked I will transform (as close as I can) to a computer image 

I'll leave this running for a couple of weeks and then it will be put to vote :up:

So get your creativity flowing and show us what ideas you have

On a side note, the chosen logo may be adjusted slightly to finalise the design

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would just like to say i was only messing about so i don't expect mine to be picked.I suppose Al is right mine looks more like a xmas card. Talking of which if you wanna use it as one for raising money feel free, obviously a few adjustments needed.

I would just like to say i was only messing about so i don't expect mine to be picked.I suppose Al is right mine looks more like a xmas card. Talking of which if you wanna use it as one for raising money feel free, obviously a few adjustments needed.

I will still pop it up for vote... and if you feel like doing another one feel free... unlimited entries per person :)