September Photo Of The Month Competition

Andy

Last year me and mum made a bench at home. It was a whole day of destroying one of the old closets we have so we can use the bottom part of it, getting some foam plastic and leather in order to create it. This year, Ares managed to do this in just overnight. And he's not even ashamed of it.

ft0d.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the foam in furniture is the Husky

equivilent of bubble wrap.

Just too tempting not to have a go

:rofl:  I'm sorry, I know it costs money to replace all these things, etc but I am sat here chuckling away at the pics but moreso the look on the huskies' faces as if they are very proud of their handywork! :rofl:

There's only Myshka here who destroys anything (even now, nearly 8 yrs of age!) - I'll see if I have any pics

:rofl:  I'm sorry, I know it costs money to replace all these things, etc but I am sat here chuckling away at the pics but moreso the look on the huskies' faces as if they are very proud of their handywork! :rofl:

There's only Myshka here who destroys anything (even now, nearly 8 yrs of age!) - I'll see if I have any pics

Please do! And don't worry, I bet that all of us were probably a bit disappointed at first, but then had a good laugh about what our beloved friends did :lol: I myself am too having a good laugh at the photos, jeez those huskies!!!

I really wish I took a picture of the day Eika thought destroying about 10 boxes of cereal, to give the kitchen floor a new look of course, was a good idea! I opened the door, saw it, then closed it and left it for the husband to clear up!