This Is Why Computers Die

Dunc

I knew around xmas time it needed doing usual signs noise/slowing down/the odd lockup or cut out :( Did I do anything about it no should I of known better yeah course should :wacko: Heres the result of neglect....

post-7-0-18187000-1369258383_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-11657500-1369258408_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-30613900-1369258430_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-71893000-1369258461_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-81455100-1369258487_thumb.jpg

After 3+ hours of taking apart and cleaning it now all looks and works like new :)

Ooooh, yep...that'll do it. I just hope you didn't breath any of that in...or wore a facemask. 

I usually do mine every 6 months or so - prolongs the your computer's life if you keep the dust level down. :)

Normally does it lol

Not that bad though my brother worked in a computer shop and they had a customer bring in a computer with cockroaches and a family of mice living in it among other eewy things lol

Normally does it lol

Not that bad though my brother worked in a computer shop and they had a customer bring in a computer with cockroaches and a family of mice living in it among other eewy things lol

EWWWW !!!    This is why I love my kindle