Staffing Changes...Please read

Sarah

To all our fury family.

I'm sorry to say that i've been speaking with Amy (Siberian Wolf) and she has had to take a back step for a while until she can resolve her issues with her pack. As you are probably aware, a few months ago she employed a behaviourist to help her and her family. Things haven't been going to well and she has fought long and hard about this decision.

Coupled with this, there are other issues arising at the moment which has meant that the forum (quite rightly) cannot take a forefront in her life. The position she held on the forum will be here for her when / if she wishes to jump back into it.

Amy is a very close friend of mine and will be keeping in touch and will still pop back and say Awwwoooooo to us all but she has asked me to post this on her behalf.

Quoting an email she sent me today....

"Can you let val know that Gizmo wants to send Myshka loads of husky loves, kisses and hugs for his very special girlfriend and also loads of husky loves to his very special boyfriend Kimba :-) Remind Linda she still can't have Bandit lol"

She has also recently discovered that her boys have separation anxiety issues and is also working with her behaviourist on this. She won't be starting her course in January as hoped as she needs her focus at home at the moment.

I know that Amy will be greatly missed by us all here but she has said that once she has things sorted that she will be back with avengeance :)

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Amy for everything that she's done to help get the forum where it is today, i honestly don't think we'd be as good as we are if it wasn't for you.

For a while now, i've been toying with the idea of another member of staff as you lot keep me so busy and I will be making an announcement shortly on who our new staff member(s) will be.

Amy, you will be missed while you take your break, keep popping in & let us know how you're doing, loads of husky hugs to your boys, keep them (& Jamie) in check ;)

Good luck with your plans & your pack, and look forward to having you back

Myshka sends her husky wuv to Gizmo, her handsome beau & Diesel sends an echoing, rumbling ARRROOOOOOOO to all 3 boys & special hugs to his camping Mum who taught him the sins of drinking! :lol:

I was wondering why i had not seen her on here for a while, Awwwww Amy sad.gif i know she has to do whats right for her Boys, Grey sends a big wet Kiss to The boys.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later Amy.......

Sarah E-mail her my Chippendale thread, thatf will make her smile seeing Jamie and the others....lol

You'll be missed until you're able to be back with us Amy....*hugs* to you -

I applaud your dedication to the boys..........And want you to know how much it means to all husky owners that you're seeking help with them -- not everyone has the ability to admit when they need help.

Until you're back -- take care and know my thoughts are with you!

Becky

• 1 month later...

b sad 2 not have amy around but as much as she will b missed she has 2 do whats right for her and her pack

Amy - if u see this Blaze wants 2 gives husky hugs and kisses 2 Marley, Bandit and his cousin Gizmo - Bingo also seds hugs and kisses as do i smile.gif

Thanks nixy, Gizzy sends loads of husky hugs and kisses back to his fave cousin blaze and also to bings :)

Hope everthing works out and look forward to Amy's return. Emily......Rooooooo from Scooby, Nanook and Mushu x

Thanks emily, Im back now and back for good :)

I will be sorry to see Amy dissapear and will be glad when she can return to her former glory, however I can understand why she needs to step back a little at current. Dont be a stranger m8

me be a stranger, dont be silly lol you can't loose me that easy

Amy, you will be missed while you take your break, keep popping in & let us know how you're doing, loads of husky hugs to your boys, keep them (& Jamie) in check wink.gif

Good luck with your plans & your pack, and look forward to having you back

Myshka sends her husky wuv to Gizmo, her handsome beau & Diesel sends an echoing, rumbling ARRROOOOOOOO to all 3 boys &

thanks val, Gizmo, as normal, sends all his loves to his one and only (as far as I know) girlfriend

special hugs to his camping Mum who taught him the sins of drinking! laugh.gif

lol me teach that bad habit, noooooooooooooo. he was simply guarding that bottle

Not happy to hear this hope you get everything sorted Amy will look forward to you bouncing back smile.gif

thanks Dunc, im not bouncing back, I have a rig now so I'm rolling back ;)

I was wondering why i had not seen her on here for a while, Awwwww Amy sad.gif i know she has to do whats right for her Boys, Grey sends a big wet Kiss to The boys.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later Amy.......

Sarah E-mail her my Chippendale thread, thatf will make her smile seeing Jamie and the others....lol

what chippendale thread was this? I must find this threat at all costs.

sad.gif Oh Amz....

Really hope everything works out with the boys, husky (and human) hugs coming from us!

thanks squidge. We aint quite there but have made many great improvements whilst Ive been away

You'll be missed until you're able to be back with us Amy....*hugs* to you -

I applaud your dedication to the boys..........And want you to know how much it means to all husky owners that you're seeking help with them -- not everyone has the ability to admit when they need help.

Until you're back -- take care and know my thoughts are with you!

Becky

Thanks Becky :) After everything we have been going through with the boys, I couldnt have managed without the help from everyone here and for that I thank you all :) Anyone going through the same as we are I would tell them the best thing to do is admit it no matter how hard or embarrising it may be - its so much more easier to go through when you have the support from all your true friends :)