Other favortie dog breed

Husky is the one of the best dog breed. and Have also a four-year one in my house.

we spent most time together.I think he fell boring when I go for office. so that I want to own another dog for decrease his boring . I need all over suggestion that what kind of dog suit his nature and behaviour. and what is your favorite dog breed which live combine with other pet..

I'd LOVE a Samoyed (they are truly beautiful!!!), thinking of getting one in a few years when I can afford one to keep my Odie company whenever i go to my uni lectures for a few hours. My other choice is a German Shepherd because I love the wolf-like, subtle fierce beauty. I love all dogs no matter what size, but my preference leans more towards medium to large dogs rather than small dogs (pomeranians are cute and all, but I personally don't want to own one). However if I were to pick a small dog breed it'd be a shiba inu