a wolf called storm

loops

My sky box is dying!! Came home this morning and my routine is sit an spend an hour chillaxing watching a programme I recorded the night before then head for bed.

Switched on the skybox an got blue screen, unplugged it an back in again, switched it on, nothing. Tried again and got the opening page, tried to view planner and nothing, I could view the main menu page but couldn't forward, rewind, pause or record anything, just kept getting told to ring up.

I rang, yes people at 7am I rang sky and explained my predicament. They tried a mini reset, didn't work. So I had to have a major wipe an reboot. I mentioned this is the third time this has been done. He was (the sky man) very surprised an said it should only be done once before calling out an engineer :(

so I plump for trying it once again and if in a couple of weeks it starts misbehaving again( just recording blue screen or missing bits when it does) I'll bring in the engineers and most probably need a new box by the sound of it.. Bugger

so I didn't get to see da wolves :( but fortunately there is still.... Iplayer! Ha ha ha

HEY - that's the same program I saw before called "Buffalo Wolves"! I posted it more than a week ago. Though I don't remember a wolf being called "Storm". Maybe it was edited for the UK or something.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/47082-Buffalo-Wolves

Edited by SolitaryHowl

• 1 year later...